
One more Turkey Day Card
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I needed one more Thanksgiving card and I had just gotten Stampin' Up's French Foliage set, so I totally had to combine the two!
I used a kraft cardblank and stamped the leaves and the postage cancellation in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I stamped one little leaf in Fired Brick Distress Ink for just a bit of color.
I didn't do it on purpose, but all the leaves are pointing at the sentiment, which I stamped last. It's like, HEY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!!!!!
Anyway, I really love that set of leaf stamps. They really do look like I inked up an actual leaf and did a leaf print. Very cool.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin' Up (French Foliage set); Stampabilities (Happy Thanksgiving 02)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Walnut Stain, Fired Brick)
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great week leading up to Thanksgiving!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
sweet card! have a great thanksgiving, cynthia!
Post a Comment