Saturday, November 20, 2010

Adventures with Glue and Glitter


Adventures with Glue and Glitter
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I love rummaging in WalMart's clearance aisle. I found some Martha Stewart glue pads on deep discount and bought one. It comes with a little bottle of glue and a pad, like an ink pad.

Which would lead you to believe that it is easy to operate. I mean, come on, it's a tube of glue and a glue pad.

Right.

I made this card two weeks ago and I swear the glue is not dry YET.

Anywho. I punched out the little Christmas tree, outlined it with Ms. Stewart's glue, then poured glitter on it.

Next I die cut the rectangle from a white cardblank. I backed the opening with some sparkly snowflake paper.

Finally, I stamped 'Silent Night' along the bottom of the card using more of the glue and dusted it with clear glitter....which is hard to see even in real life. *snicker*


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock); BoBunny (Snowy Serenade Sparkles); Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Artful Legacy (Silent Night)
Inks: Can you believe this??? NONE. :-)
ETC: Punch Bunch (Christmas tree); Spellbinders Nestabilities (Large Labels); Martha Stewart (glue); unknown source for clear glitter


The sun is shining beautifully here. I'm about to head to the studio and get some pictures taken of my latest cards. YAY! Enjoy your Saturday!!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

this card is just pretty!