First off...the photo apology. It's been raining cats and dogs here, so the light has been non-existent, but now the sun is setting so the photos are just getting worse. SO SORRY!! :-(
But now back to the fun part! For this challenge, Shimelle wants us to "scrap about yourself"!
Since I rarely take photos of myself, I decided to go into the Way Back File and find one of me as a child.
As you can clearly see in the photo, even as a small tot, I was always trying to escape!! My mom wrote on the back of the photo (which I added as the journaling): "Caught ya! Always talking to the neighbors over the fence!"
Even as a child...always misunderstood! =D I was really trying to find some help to get out of my crib!!
I thought the ESCAPE paper was rather perfect! ;-)
So how did you approach this challenge? Did you use a current photo or did you too delve into the Way Back File??
Craft on!
~Cynthia
But now back to the fun part! For this challenge, Shimelle wants us to "scrap about yourself"!
Since I rarely take photos of myself, I decided to go into the Way Back File and find one of me as a child.
As you can clearly see in the photo, even as a small tot, I was always trying to escape!! My mom wrote on the back of the photo (which I added as the journaling): "Caught ya! Always talking to the neighbors over the fence!"
Even as a child...always misunderstood! =D I was really trying to find some help to get out of my crib!!
I thought the ESCAPE paper was rather perfect! ;-)
So how did you approach this challenge? Did you use a current photo or did you too delve into the Way Back File??
Craft on!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
You were probably trying to get out that window to see some of the wildlife!
I love this layout!!! How perfect that you added your mom's 'journaling'! and yes, I'm sure you were trying either to get outside or find a camera!
I am kind of sad that I didn't get to see a pic of you now though! But aren't those kiddie pix so much fun to scrap.
Post a Comment