This next challenge is to "scrapbook smaller photos"!
Good thing I've got lots of them! =D
I took guest artist Kelly Purkey's idea and scrapped one small photo, simply.
I think it needs something...I just got tired and I'm done for the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll realize what it needs! =D
Stay scrappy, my friends!
~Cynthia
Good thing I've got lots of them! =D
I took guest artist Kelly Purkey's idea and scrapped one small photo, simply.
I think it needs something...I just got tired and I'm done for the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll realize what it needs! =D
Stay scrappy, my friends!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Crikey Cynthia .. .. have you been unable to sleep?!?!?
I didn't think it was that long since I visited your blog and yet you have posted lots and lots of lovely work!!!
Have I been in a time warp? LOL!!!
Loving all your layouts .. .. you always use the most amazing colours and photographs.
Hope you have a good week.
Love Jules xx
I love the way it looks like the sun is shining on the paper as well as through the trees! I'm with Jules. We turn our backs for a minute and you add all these pages! Whew!
Your layout is just precious.
Post a Comment