Happy National Scrapbook Day--wherever you may be! =D
This page is the first of several challenges hosted by Shimelle over on her blog Pretty Paper, True Stories.
The challenge for this one is to "highlight your favourite papers"--as Shimelle would say! ;-)
I immediately grabbed my very much beloved and oh so "favourite" paper by Graphic 45.
I wanted to use this photo of two Mallards in my front yard. Graphic 45 has some sweet papers that have gorgeous colors. I mixed and matched several lines too. Some old, some new. Seamless mixing. One of the many things I love about G45 papers.
Instead of using lots of border strips, I let the paper be the border strip! ;-) Beyond that, I simply scraplifted Shimelle's layout....kinda! ;-)
Happy NSD! Come play along with us!! I'm off to play with another challenge!
~Cynthia
This page is the first of several challenges hosted by Shimelle over on her blog Pretty Paper, True Stories.
The challenge for this one is to "highlight your favourite papers"--as Shimelle would say! ;-)
I immediately grabbed my very much beloved and oh so "favourite" paper by Graphic 45.
I wanted to use this photo of two Mallards in my front yard. Graphic 45 has some sweet papers that have gorgeous colors. I mixed and matched several lines too. Some old, some new. Seamless mixing. One of the many things I love about G45 papers.
Instead of using lots of border strips, I let the paper be the border strip! ;-) Beyond that, I simply scraplifted Shimelle's layout....kinda! ;-)
Happy NSD! Come play along with us!! I'm off to play with another challenge!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
You always have the BEST photos! And I love the 'diecuts'... those are beautiful and arranged perfectly - I can never get that right but I am gonna try and scraplift that little ditty today.
Wow, I leave you alone for a couple of days and you go wild! Love these papers and the mallards!
Post a Comment