So Day Two of Flickr being bad. NOW I can't even blog my photos!! You should read....OK, you should NOT read the comments Flickr users are posting on the Flickr blog. None of it good. So this time Flickr has not only prevented me from connecting to Blogger, they have once again hidden Aviary--that's the photo editing tool.
Well, I hope they wake up and smell the coffee, is all I can say. :-p
Let's try a card, shall we??
Well, I hope they wake up and smell the coffee, is all I can say. :-p
Let's try a card, shall we??
Wow. That only took like 10 minutes to upload!
Oh, Flickr, Flickr, Flickr.
You makin' me mad, mon!
Anywho.
I got the idea for this card from Crafting in the Country--check out Jenny's card here.
I changed it up a bit and used a smaller die cut. But I love the idea of flowers over and through a garden fence, don't you? So sweet! =D
Super easy. Die cut the fence, punch the flowers, cut some stems and leaves, cut some border paper, punch more border paper, and stamp a sentiment.
Easy! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (blue and green cardstock); Core'dinations (whitewash paper); Gina K (white cardstock); We R Memory Keepers (red snippets); The Paper Studio (kraft card blank)
Stamp: Endless Creations (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire)
ETC: Impression Obsession (fence die cut); Punch Bunch (flower punches); Fiskars (border punch); EK Success (3D Pop Dots); Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue pen
So now I'm crossing my fingers that this post goes....
~Cynthia
5 comments:
Hi Cynthia
Super lovely.
I just bought a little fence die .. .. must have a try!! Thanks for the inspiration.
Hopefully Flickr will improve for you soon. Not somewhere I frequent so you are talking a foreign language where I am concerned.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
What a sweet card! I guess Flickr decide to play nice for you in the end?
Sally
I love how the flowers pop against the brown! I didn't used to like brown, now I'm lovin it! And the fence is a fantastic idea! Have a great weekend, Cynthia!
I haven't tried Flickr, but I am in love with Picasa Web Albums that came with my Google/Blogger account (especially as I can stream it with my crappy little box on my TV), and you can pull straight from it for my Blogger photo inserts. Anyway, I love coming and 'grabbing' your cards so that I can reproduce them for GiGi to give away - so awesome cause they're so pretty - and she thinks so too!!!
really sweet card, sorry about flickr. have a great sunday!
Post a Comment