Monday, May 6, 2013

NSD Challenge #15

NSD Challenge #15 by HikerCynthia
NSD Challenge #15, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Challenge #15 is to "put a fly on your page."

Wait.

It's not??

Then why do I have a FLY ON MY PAGE???

SO disrespectful!!

Ah, the hazards of outdoor photography!

No, despite what my unwanted and undetected little visitor would like you to think, the REAL challenge is to "line it up."

I decided to take that very literally and lined up my circles, blingy gems and washi tape. I also lined up my title letters. I wonder if that counts too. ;-)

In case you can't quite see the photo--it's so much better in real life, I promise--it's an American Crow in a birdbath three sizes too small for the Crow. He really needs a tub! =D


Stay calm and keep scrapping!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You need to get a tub for that crow! Love your circles all in a row and the black and white scheme is so perfect for this picture!