Saturday, May 4, 2013

NSD Challenge #11

NSD Challenge #11 by HikerCynthia
NSD Challenge #11, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Number 11. This time Shimelle has challenged us to "add some sparkle to your page"!

So...I'm a Tim Holtz kinda gurrllll, right? Tim Holtz don't use no sparkle.

So this was a major challenge for me.

So I had to get my sparkle on.

I think I succeeded. Hee, hee!!

I sprayed the letters with Dylusions Bubblegum Pink then doused them with Mr Huey's Shine.

I also doused the buttons with Shine too.

Then I flicked more Shine on the paper...which I've been hording for years.

Goodbye, cool chalkboard paper!

And just to show my page who's boss...I added some diamond blingy blings.

Pink AND sparkly.

Sparkly AND pink.

Whoa. I need some Walnut Stain Distress Ink...STAT.



Craft on!

~Cynthia ;-)

2 comments:

The Nonna said...

Glad you found that cool paper!!! You did good shine chick! way to go finding your inner girly. Love it!

Bonnie said...

Now, come on, you can't say you don't like that sparkle! We all need a little sparkle now and then. Code word little! Pretty flower photo.