Sunday, May 5, 2013

NSD Challenge #4

NSD Challenge #4 by HikerCynthia
NSD Challenge #4, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Next up is a journaling challenge! Shimelle wants us to "write with repetition"!

I loved guest artist Lexi Bridges' scrapbook page and kinda, sorta used her idea...just on a much smaller scale.

Instead of repeating the words across the page as Lexi did, I used one word just three times in one small area.

Also, one of the things I love most about scrapbook supplies is that if you look hard enough, you can mix and match different lines and even companies together for a fun and cohesive look.

Prime example on this page: Old, OLD BoBunny paper matches on the dot with newish Authentique letters while Bazzill paper matches rather well with Adirondack spray.

All that equals....LOVE. :-)


Happy scrappin'!!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is my favorite with the shore bird repeated from the picture with the paper! And your word repetition is placed perfectly!