So Challenge #16 is to "record hope or gratitude."
So now you may be thinking...there's a frog on this page.
You are right.
I was taking pictures of some lovely pink rhododendron flowers and almost jumped when I saw this little guy. He's a beautiful Gray Tree Frog, very common here in South Carolina.
And that got me thinking.
I live in a rural area where lots of wildlife comes and goes...and stays too! Just this morning I saw a Red Fox gallivanting through the yard!
So that coincided beautifully with Shimelle's challenge on gratitude. And I realized (again!) just how much I have to be grateful for.
Thus, the frog on the page.
:-)
Gratefully,
~Cynthia
So now you may be thinking...there's a frog on this page.
You are right.
I was taking pictures of some lovely pink rhododendron flowers and almost jumped when I saw this little guy. He's a beautiful Gray Tree Frog, very common here in South Carolina.
And that got me thinking.
I live in a rural area where lots of wildlife comes and goes...and stays too! Just this morning I saw a Red Fox gallivanting through the yard!
So that coincided beautifully with Shimelle's challenge on gratitude. And I realized (again!) just how much I have to be grateful for.
Thus, the frog on the page.
:-)
Gratefully,
~Cynthia

1 comment:
What awesome pictures of that little frog! Being able to catch wildlife with your camera is definitely a blessing!
Post a Comment