Challenge #9 on Shimelle's blog is to "do some fancy cutting"!
I did the fanciness two ways. The first was die cutting the words "Hello, Friend".
I used a Cuttlebug die cut. And...I just realized I forgot to add the bling over the letter "i" on each Friend. Ha ha ha!! Better do that before I forget, eh? =D
The second way was to hand cut the feathers. I sprayed both with Mr Huey's Shine, but the camera made the bottom one look blue. Definitely black. :-)
And that's it for me for the moment--I seem to have missed dinner in here somewhere!!
Off to dot my letter i's!!
~Cynthia
I did the fanciness two ways. The first was die cutting the words "Hello, Friend".
I used a Cuttlebug die cut. And...I just realized I forgot to add the bling over the letter "i" on each Friend. Ha ha ha!! Better do that before I forget, eh? =D
The second way was to hand cut the feathers. I sprayed both with Mr Huey's Shine, but the camera made the bottom one look blue. Definitely black. :-)
And that's it for me for the moment--I seem to have missed dinner in here somewhere!!
Off to dot my letter i's!!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
I love the diecut letters! Hope you found the dots for the i's!
Post a Comment