And then there were two.
Two challenges left, that is.
I'm still scrappin' the challenges over at Shimelle's place. Here's #17--"scrapbook with fabric!"
So I hope this isn't a cop-out, but I used felt.
Felt's a fabric, right?
I used a die cut and a Cuttlebug to make those super cool leaves on the left side. By the way, the Cuttlebug cuts felt like BUTTAH.
I've got some other cop-out fabric-y things going on too. The paper has a lot of faux stitching on it, and the trees, which I cut out of another piece of paper from the same line, look quilted.
This was a super difficult challenge for me. (That's the point, right?) I don't use fabric when I scrap and the fabric I *do* have matches nothing.
So I had to think a lot. And surf Pinterest a lot. And watch YouTube videos a lot. And in the end, I went my own way. ;-)
How ' bout you? Did you take the fabric challenge??
~Cynthia
Two challenges left, that is.
I'm still scrappin' the challenges over at Shimelle's place. Here's #17--"scrapbook with fabric!"
So I hope this isn't a cop-out, but I used felt.
Felt's a fabric, right?
I used a die cut and a Cuttlebug to make those super cool leaves on the left side. By the way, the Cuttlebug cuts felt like BUTTAH.
I've got some other cop-out fabric-y things going on too. The paper has a lot of faux stitching on it, and the trees, which I cut out of another piece of paper from the same line, look quilted.
This was a super difficult challenge for me. (That's the point, right?) I don't use fabric when I scrap and the fabric I *do* have matches nothing.
So I had to think a lot. And surf Pinterest a lot. And watch YouTube videos a lot. And in the end, I went my own way. ;-)
How ' bout you? Did you take the fabric challenge??
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Felt is fabric. Love the falls!
Post a Comment