Number 7 was a fun challenge! Shimelle said to "use unexpected supplies"! I spent a little time thinking before it came to me....
Unexpectedly I used playing cards!
I had altered two playing cards for a project I never finished. I glued pages from a French textbook and distressed them with ink and Crackle paint. Then they sat in my little tray, waiting. I thought they would be perfect for this challenge!
I layered the playing cards with a bunch of fun stuff from Simple Stories. Love their products!!
The photo is the view at "knee level" on a bridge over a local creek.
Thanks for visiting!!
~Cynthia
Unexpectedly I used playing cards!
I had altered two playing cards for a project I never finished. I glued pages from a French textbook and distressed them with ink and Crackle paint. Then they sat in my little tray, waiting. I thought they would be perfect for this challenge!
I layered the playing cards with a bunch of fun stuff from Simple Stories. Love their products!!
The photo is the view at "knee level" on a bridge over a local creek.
Thanks for visiting!!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Playing cards. Who woulda thought? Love that hiking map paper!
Post a Comment