Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NSD Challenge #6

NSD Challenge #6 by HikerCynthia
NSD Challenge #6, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Wow! Day...um...5!! of National Scrapbooking Week...I mean DAY. =D

And I still have a few challenges left to do.

(I left the hard ones for last. *snicker*)

Challenge #6 on Shimelle Laine's blog Pretty Paper, True Stories is to "scraplift yourself!"

As my friend Tammy over on Life Interrupted, Then Scrapped said...most of my pages are scraplifted from OTHER PEOPLE anyway!

I'm fairly certain the page I scraplifted from was done for NSD this past year. So that means I scraplifted it from Shimelle.

I totally hope this page still counts for this challenge!! ;-)

OK, only two more pages to go!!!



Keep scrappin'!!!!


~Cynthia

Oh, PS:  I love Thickers, but just a little heads up on the Prairie letter stickers....as you can see from my page, the tiles are not all the same size!  I didn't realize this until most of my letters were down on the page.  Not a problem if you're sticking them on all wonky-like, but if you are making a straight line of title words like I did...meh.  Not so good.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I like the wonky letters! I thought you meant to have them look like that until I read the description.