I'm back for day 2 of National Scrapbooking Day challenges. Number 3 over on Shimelle's blog is to "use mist"!
You don't gotta tell ME twice!! =D
Love LOVE working with sprays and mists and all that fun stuff so much. So I totally went wild with this one!
I got the general layout idea from a page I saw over on Pinterest, but by the time I finished, it looked nothing like it!! I started by using two different Heidi Swapp Color Shines and a stencil for the background.
The smaller circle under the photo is gray cardstock with more of the teal Color Shine. I made the the triangles and banner tails the same way--gray cardstock with Color Shine.
The letters have been doused with three different red sprays/mists. I got a wee bit carried away there and the letters started to fall apart. No matter. I just glued the layers back down. Ya can't even tell! ;-)
I didn't have any small letters in the right colors to add to the title so I just left it as one word. I journaled all the pertinent info on the bottom and called it DONE.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Cynthia
You don't gotta tell ME twice!! =D
Love LOVE working with sprays and mists and all that fun stuff so much. So I totally went wild with this one!
I got the general layout idea from a page I saw over on Pinterest, but by the time I finished, it looked nothing like it!! I started by using two different Heidi Swapp Color Shines and a stencil for the background.
The smaller circle under the photo is gray cardstock with more of the teal Color Shine. I made the the triangles and banner tails the same way--gray cardstock with Color Shine.
The letters have been doused with three different red sprays/mists. I got a wee bit carried away there and the letters started to fall apart. No matter. I just glued the layers back down. Ya can't even tell! ;-)
I didn't have any small letters in the right colors to add to the title so I just left it as one word. I journaled all the pertinent info on the bottom and called it DONE.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
What a pretty sunset! Love what you did with the sprays!
Post a Comment