Wow. I'm coming to the end of Shimelle's National Scrapbooking Day challenges! I only have three more to go--the last one and two that I skipped earlier.
This challenge is to "stretch your supplies"!
I used several things I don't normally use on a scrap page....
color: yellow
technique: stamping
tool: sun stamp
design: chevron
challenge: journaling the story
This is probably one of my favorite pages I've made for this year's challenges. The photos are of a guy I don't even know kayaking down a nearby river which is running at flood stage due to heavy rains this past weekend.
My mom and I headed out there this afternoon so I could get a few pictures of all the water running over the dam and my mom noticed these guys getting ready to drop their kayak in the river.
Perfect timing, no? =D
I hope we didn't embarrass them acting like the paparazzi!! =D
Keep calm and scrap on!
~Cynthia
This challenge is to "stretch your supplies"!
I used several things I don't normally use on a scrap page....
color: yellow
technique: stamping
tool: sun stamp
design: chevron
challenge: journaling the story
This is probably one of my favorite pages I've made for this year's challenges. The photos are of a guy I don't even know kayaking down a nearby river which is running at flood stage due to heavy rains this past weekend.
My mom and I headed out there this afternoon so I could get a few pictures of all the water running over the dam and my mom noticed these guys getting ready to drop their kayak in the river.
Perfect timing, no? =D
I hope we didn't embarrass them acting like the paparazzi!! =D
Keep calm and scrap on!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
How smart of them to be on the river just when you were there! Love the yellow- congrats on all the layouts you've gotten done!
I love yellow and I love these pictures! Kayaking looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment