Welcome to Day 4 of National Scrapbooking Day! I'm still knocking out pages along with Shimelle Laine and hundreds of other scrappers!
Soooo, I had a bit of a challenge with Challenge #21--"divide your page."
I don't have any divided pages.
At all.
So I had to improvise. In a creative way.
I used the ever-popular Project Life as an inspiration and divided my page into sections.
I'm not sure I'm OK with this page. I just know I'm done with this page. ;-)
Scrap happy!
~Cynthia
Soooo, I had a bit of a challenge with Challenge #21--"divide your page."
I don't have any divided pages.
At all.
So I had to improvise. In a creative way.
I used the ever-popular Project Life as an inspiration and divided my page into sections.
I'm not sure I'm OK with this page. I just know I'm done with this page. ;-)
Scrap happy!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
I like this page! The images are really pretty! I love botanical prints. Great layout and very interesting!
Post a Comment