Shimelle challenged us to "use 4x6 photos" for Challenge #2. I hope one photo counts! =)
This picture is a tag on a old power line pole where I hike a lot. I had never noticed the different tags on it until I walked over there a few weeks ago. The power lines are no longer in service. I really have no idea what Cobra is all about, but the year indicates that's when it was checked by the power company.
Anyway. I wanted to go a bit monochromatic with this page. The papers are made by Bella Blvd and are from the same Thanksgiving line. I just used the "B" sides of both!
The darker colored papers are from BoBunny.
Sorry about the crappy photo. It's been a dark, dreary, rainy day and now the sun's gone down. Ergo...bad lighting situation.
Ah well.
Craft on!
~Cynthia
This picture is a tag on a old power line pole where I hike a lot. I had never noticed the different tags on it until I walked over there a few weeks ago. The power lines are no longer in service. I really have no idea what Cobra is all about, but the year indicates that's when it was checked by the power company.
Anyway. I wanted to go a bit monochromatic with this page. The papers are made by Bella Blvd and are from the same Thanksgiving line. I just used the "B" sides of both!
The darker colored papers are from BoBunny.
Sorry about the crappy photo. It's been a dark, dreary, rainy day and now the sun's gone down. Ergo...bad lighting situation.
Ah well.
Craft on!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
love your new pages, cynthia! the ducks are sweet, and this tag is awesome! enjoy your sunday!
I LOVE this paper... the layout is awesome. That tag photo deserves center stage - you have the best eye. You are starting to make me think more about those little everyday things - what a gift.
And even with the bad lighting, your layout pix are better than mine! Craft on!
I love the teal colors of this paper! An interesting tag!
Post a Comment