Monday, May 6, 2013

NSD Challenge #12

NSD Challenge #12 by HikerCynthia
NSD Challenge #12, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
All righty! We're up to Challenge #12, playing along with Shimelle Laine's National Scrapbooking Day...Day 3 for me! ;-)

Number 12 is to "write a letter" to a person or place.

So I wrote my letter to my favorite hiking trail--Cottonwood. So named for the Cottonwood trees that are numerous along the banks of the river.

So I told Cottonwood how much I loved him.

While channeling my inner Julie Fei-fan Balzer.


And that's that.

Oh and PS: Sorry about the thumb shot. The sun has finally reappeared and now I have to contend with the shadows from all the trees. I thought about standing in the middle of the road, but my neighbors already think I'm crazy for dropping stuff on the grass then leaning over it and pointing my phone at it. Heh.


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the Washi tape! A perfect match!