And my final challenge for today is #10--"use a mood board," says Shimelle!
I shopped around Pinterest a little bit and found a cute mood board full of hearts and primary colors. It also had seed packets, which I thought would be really cool, but the ones I had were pastel colors.
I just went with the hearts and primary colors.
Then I took the mood board thing to the literal extreme and actually used cork board paper.
Get it? My mood board page IS a mood board!!
OK, look. It's late. The later it gets, the goofier I get. ;-)
Anywho. This picture is a shot of our resident Eastern Bluebird Big Daddy. He's currently feeding Big Momma and the Little Kids while waiting for them to literally leave the nest.
Stay scrappy!
~Cynthia
I shopped around Pinterest a little bit and found a cute mood board full of hearts and primary colors. It also had seed packets, which I thought would be really cool, but the ones I had were pastel colors.
I just went with the hearts and primary colors.
Then I took the mood board thing to the literal extreme and actually used cork board paper.
Get it? My mood board page IS a mood board!!
OK, look. It's late. The later it gets, the goofier I get. ;-)
Anywho. This picture is a shot of our resident Eastern Bluebird Big Daddy. He's currently feeding Big Momma and the Little Kids while waiting for them to literally leave the nest.
Stay scrappy!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Such a good Daddy! I love bluebirds!
Post a Comment