Welcome to National Scrapbooking Day! For Shimelle Laine's first Challenge we get to "scrap in pink"!
I don't have a lot of pink paper, so I had to scrounge a bit. I did find some sparkly pink letters though. Major score there! :-)
The photo is of a gorgeous white azalea in bloom...hence the title in sparkly pink letters!
I also added a bit of Mr Huey's Shine in a top-left-to-bottom-right diagonal.
Thanks for taking a bit of a look-see! Enjoy your scrapping holiday!! =D
~Cynthia
I don't have a lot of pink paper, so I had to scrounge a bit. I did find some sparkly pink letters though. Major score there! :-)
The photo is of a gorgeous white azalea in bloom...hence the title in sparkly pink letters!
I also added a bit of Mr Huey's Shine in a top-left-to-bottom-right diagonal.
Thanks for taking a bit of a look-see! Enjoy your scrapping holiday!! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
Every girl should have some pink in their life! I seriously like this layout... scrapliftably. So I think today it may reappear in some form - hmmmmm.... Get Scrappy.
You're sparkling again! Don't you love it? I think the little bit of design is really dramatic and lovely!
Post a Comment