So for National Scrapbook Day Challenge #5, we are to "use brads or eyelets" as per Shimelle.
I'm gonna be a bit honest here...it's also my "I'm getting frustrated, hungry and tired now" page.
This started out with two photos, with different paper and with black washi tape. Now I'm down to one photo, a completely different group of papers and a strip of green washi tape.
I like the simplicity of the second version.
Using the eyelets was fun--and a bigger challenge than I had anticipated.
But it's finished.
Oh, if you can't read the title, it says...Posing for the Paparazzi. I mean, look at that duck, will ya?! Don't ya just want to pinch his little duck cheeks??!! =D
Snack on! Oops, I mean SCRAP on!
~Cynthia
I'm gonna be a bit honest here...it's also my "I'm getting frustrated, hungry and tired now" page.
This started out with two photos, with different paper and with black washi tape. Now I'm down to one photo, a completely different group of papers and a strip of green washi tape.
I like the simplicity of the second version.
Using the eyelets was fun--and a bigger challenge than I had anticipated.
But it's finished.
Oh, if you can't read the title, it says...Posing for the Paparazzi. I mean, look at that duck, will ya?! Don't ya just want to pinch his little duck cheeks??!! =D
Snack on! Oops, I mean SCRAP on!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
The duck does look like he's posing! Love the simplicity of this!
You have the best photos! Don't it make you just a wee bit crazy to start in one direction and end up totally somewhere else - and then you gotta put all that first stuff away on top of everything else!!! Love this layout - and love the duck!
Post a Comment