So today has not been a good day.
Cuz like it's all Monday and everything.
And to top it off, I can NOT find the blog for the card I CASEd. I've looked everywhere! I'm pretty sure it's a DT member's blog....but which one I have no idea.
Seriously. Why can't Mondays play nice?? :P
Anyway. This unknown crafter used black, white and a gorgeous pale green on her card.
I wanted my card a bit more manly...so I used a dark, polka-dotted green.
Love the thin washi tape behind the butterfly too. I had a wider tape, then realized it overwhelmed the butterfly. I think the black and white tape works much better.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); Gina K (white cardstock); BoBunny (green polka-dotted paper snippet)
ETC: Martha Stewart (butterfly punch); Crop-a-dile (corner rounder); Cuttlebug (dots embossing folder); somebody's washi tape (I'm just too tired to get up and look); somebody else's twine; and some glue-like stuff too
I hope your Monday is better than mine. I'm just going to hang on til Tuesday gets here. Gotta be better than today, right??? ;-)
~Cynthia
Cuz like it's all Monday and everything.
And to top it off, I can NOT find the blog for the card I CASEd. I've looked everywhere! I'm pretty sure it's a DT member's blog....but which one I have no idea.
Seriously. Why can't Mondays play nice?? :P
Anyway. This unknown crafter used black, white and a gorgeous pale green on her card.
I wanted my card a bit more manly...so I used a dark, polka-dotted green.
Love the thin washi tape behind the butterfly too. I had a wider tape, then realized it overwhelmed the butterfly. I think the black and white tape works much better.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); Gina K (white cardstock); BoBunny (green polka-dotted paper snippet)
ETC: Martha Stewart (butterfly punch); Crop-a-dile (corner rounder); Cuttlebug (dots embossing folder); somebody's washi tape (I'm just too tired to get up and look); somebody else's twine; and some glue-like stuff too
I hope your Monday is better than mine. I'm just going to hang on til Tuesday gets here. Gotta be better than today, right??? ;-)
~Cynthia

4 comments:
Sorry your day has been the pits! It's been a great Monday here except for the 2" of rain! Jack loved playing in the puddles between showers and it was fun watching him have so much fun! This is a fantastic card! Love the dark butterfly and the embossed polka dots to match the paper!
Tuesday has got to be better than Monday if for no other reason than the fact that it's one day closer to the week-end!
Have a good one :-D
Sally
Morning Cynthia
I think I am one of the weird ones (don't agree too quickly) because I actually like Monday's!! I like the thought of a whole week ahead of me to make a difference to my "do list".
Loving your card.
Great style for a lady or a gent!
Hope you have a good day today!!!!
Love Jules xx
too cute! pinned!
Post a Comment