Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tree card gone south...er NORTH


Tree card gone south...er NORTH
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

OK, see, what happened was....

I was trying to pattern my card after another I had seen on Less Is More and I....uh....chose the wrong tree.

Instead of stately pine trees on a masculine birthday card...

I ended up with a small grove of Christmas trees.

*sigh*

And I try so hard.

;-)

When I realized my poor card had gone south (meaning: in the vicinity of the TRASH CAN), I decided to take it north (meaning: go with the flow and make it a snowy, Christmas landscape.)

It's not so bad.

Kind of like a Charlie Brown Christmas card.

Heh.



Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Picture Show (two fir trees); Artful Legacy (Silent Night)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss and Fired Brick)
ETC: Stickles (Xmas Red)



After one day of glorious sunshine yesterday, we're now in for three straight days of rain. That just means more time in the craft room! YAY!!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

you are so funny! awesome christmas card!