Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Dandelions!


More Dandelions!
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Here's the twin to yesterday's card. I used a kraft cardblank instead and changed the ink color to Walnut Stain.


Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamps: Great Impressions (Dandelion #G298 and Seeds #A118); Hero Arts (Birthday Messages set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)


Well, it's raining cats and dogs here today. Our newest scrapbook store is having a Grand Reopening event. I hate driving in the rain, but I guess I have to suck it up, right?? ;-)


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love both "dandy" cards, cynthia:) have fun shopping!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I am slowly catching up with the world .. .. life has been quite exciting and manic for the last few weeks whilst preparing for the wedding fayre I did.

I have been having a look at all of your lovely creations.

Loving these dandelion ones very much. A great look and one I must try!!

Thank you for the inspiration.

Love Jules xx