Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bunny Rabbit


Bunny Rabbit
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I love this little rabbit!! The stamp comes with two rabbits on each side of a small wooden block. One faces the right, the other the left, so you can stamp them as if they're kissing! HILARIOUS!!

I chose to skip the kissing and just stamp the lil fella in the grass.

=D

I stamped the grass on the front of a white cardblank, then stamped the rabbit on a piece of white vellum. I adhered the vellum over the cardblank (at the top only), then cut a strip of green cardstock, used a border punch and adhered that over the vellum (also along the top only).


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green cardstock); Vellum; Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Endless Creations Inc (rabbit #DD24); Daisy Bucket Designs (Row of Grass)
Ink: VersaColor (Green Tea); Memento (Tuxedo Black...I probably should have used StazOn for this, but so far, the ink looks like it is permanent.)

ETC: Fiskars (border punch); Glue Glider Pro


The rains have finally stopped and the sun is now shining! We survived with no flooding problems...at least here. Our neighboring states have not been so lucky this time around. :-/


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

love the vellum! cute bunny, too!