Here's a mixed media art journal page I finished in October, but forgot to post.
Mainly I was just playing with my new Pitt Pens. They're so much fun! :-)
The left side is kinda-sorta some Zen doodling and the right side is all one continuous line--I didn't overlap, I just kept drawing and moving and making shapes. And I also added words. The colors mostly blend from cool to hot (left to right.) I think it was rainy and cold that day so I was trying to warm myself up with the oranges and yellows!
The colors were done with watercolor crayons.
On the left the quote by Sidney Lanier says, "If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks."
Thanks for looking today. I hope you find time to get crafty!
~Cynthia
Mainly I was just playing with my new Pitt Pens. They're so much fun! :-)
The left side is kinda-sorta some Zen doodling and the right side is all one continuous line--I didn't overlap, I just kept drawing and moving and making shapes. And I also added words. The colors mostly blend from cool to hot (left to right.) I think it was rainy and cold that day so I was trying to warm myself up with the oranges and yellows!
The colors were done with watercolor crayons.
On the left the quote by Sidney Lanier says, "If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks."
Thanks for looking today. I hope you find time to get crafty!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
no way could i do that page with one line--awesome, cynthia! wishing you a wonderful, happy new year!!
Happiness! Those colors are so much fun!! Really like how you transitioned between colors on the one line page!!!!
I love these colorful doodles Cynthia! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment