I had a small dilemma when working on this year's December Daily album. I ran out of room in my Junque Journal/Smash Book thing and had to make a journal for most of the month of November. I used the Dec Daily as an Advent journal so that took up the last week of November and brought me to Dec 25. That left me with the week after Christmas with no where to go.
Should I just continue the Dec Daily through the end of December?
Should I start my next Junque/Smash journal?
Or should I just made a small journal for one week?
In the end, I decided that since I had 3 extra pages in the Dec Daily, I would continue using it as my journal. It made the most sense financially (less money than making a whole journal for just six days) and logistically (I really wanted to start the next Junque/Smash journal on the first of the new year.)
Sooooo...that gives me two odd pages with "25th" emblazoned on them and one odd page with "Christmas is here" on it.
No prob. I just journaled stories from Christmas Day on the little "25th" journal tags. And I decided to put two days on each page so everything worked out and I'm happy with it.
Here on the left side I've got my weather/moon phase info, some lyrics from a song by Tenth Avenue North and part of a KGC bag--which I decided stands for Kentucky Genetically-modified Chicken. OK, not really, but it was funny to me. ;-)
On the right side I've got two tags from shirts I received on Christmas. I'll put Dec 28 and 29 on that side.
I have really loved keeping another Dec Daily. However, my poor Year in the Life album has suffered! ;-)
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
~Cynthia
Should I just continue the Dec Daily through the end of December?
Should I start my next Junque/Smash journal?
Or should I just made a small journal for one week?
In the end, I decided that since I had 3 extra pages in the Dec Daily, I would continue using it as my journal. It made the most sense financially (less money than making a whole journal for just six days) and logistically (I really wanted to start the next Junque/Smash journal on the first of the new year.)
Sooooo...that gives me two odd pages with "25th" emblazoned on them and one odd page with "Christmas is here" on it.
No prob. I just journaled stories from Christmas Day on the little "25th" journal tags. And I decided to put two days on each page so everything worked out and I'm happy with it.
Here on the left side I've got my weather/moon phase info, some lyrics from a song by Tenth Avenue North and part of a KGC bag--which I decided stands for Kentucky Genetically-modified Chicken. OK, not really, but it was funny to me. ;-)
On the right side I've got two tags from shirts I received on Christmas. I'll put Dec 28 and 29 on that side.
I have really loved keeping another Dec Daily. However, my poor Year in the Life album has suffered! ;-)
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
congrats on getting through another dec daily, cynthia:) wishing you a happy new year!
Post a Comment