Welcome to Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas! I've been making mini versions of his tags.
This one came together a bit quicker than the others, but like other tag makers who are following along with Tim, I've had to be creative because I don't have everything Sir Tim uses on his tags. :-)
I created a tag with kraft cardstock and a Ticket/Tag Punch, along with a regular hole punch for the top hole.
Next I stamped the sentiments in two different inks (Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough.) Then I embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder. I brushed Iced Spruce over the raised snowflakes and also along the edges of the card.
I punched out some evergreen branches and a few red berries, adhering those in the corner after covering the berries with Glossy Accents. Then I sprayed the tag with Vanilla Shimmer and Gold Glow--which I hope you can see in the photo. It really shimmers in real life!
Finally I punched a snowflake, tapped it with several different Distress Stains to achieve a rusty look and adhered it to look like it was suspended from the piece of twine.
No serious mishaps on this one--I must be getting better at this. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (kraft, green and red cardstock)
Stamps: Michael's Dollar Bin (joy stamp); Stampabilities (Christmas stamp); Inkadinkado (noel stamp, #91470)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce); Tim Holtz Distress Stain (Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Vintage Photo)
ETC: Martha Stewart (branch punch); The Paper Studio (snowflake punch); Cuttlebug (Winter Bundle--snowflake ef); Walmart (1/4 inch hole punch); Glossy Accents; Smooch Spray (Vanilla Shimmer, Gold Glow); Tonich (Ticket/Tag Punch); Glue Dots; Zig Two-way Glue Pen; stash (twine)
I finished Tag, Day 4 too so I'll post that one later today. I've got to get working on today's tag!! =D
~Cynthia
PS: Thanks so much for stopping by today! I've had such fun reading your comments!
This one came together a bit quicker than the others, but like other tag makers who are following along with Tim, I've had to be creative because I don't have everything Sir Tim uses on his tags. :-)
I created a tag with kraft cardstock and a Ticket/Tag Punch, along with a regular hole punch for the top hole.
Next I stamped the sentiments in two different inks (Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough.) Then I embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder. I brushed Iced Spruce over the raised snowflakes and also along the edges of the card.
I punched out some evergreen branches and a few red berries, adhering those in the corner after covering the berries with Glossy Accents. Then I sprayed the tag with Vanilla Shimmer and Gold Glow--which I hope you can see in the photo. It really shimmers in real life!
Finally I punched a snowflake, tapped it with several different Distress Stains to achieve a rusty look and adhered it to look like it was suspended from the piece of twine.
No serious mishaps on this one--I must be getting better at this. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (kraft, green and red cardstock)
Stamps: Michael's Dollar Bin (joy stamp); Stampabilities (Christmas stamp); Inkadinkado (noel stamp, #91470)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce); Tim Holtz Distress Stain (Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Vintage Photo)
ETC: Martha Stewart (branch punch); The Paper Studio (snowflake punch); Cuttlebug (Winter Bundle--snowflake ef); Walmart (1/4 inch hole punch); Glossy Accents; Smooch Spray (Vanilla Shimmer, Gold Glow); Tonich (Ticket/Tag Punch); Glue Dots; Zig Two-way Glue Pen; stash (twine)
I finished Tag, Day 4 too so I'll post that one later today. I've got to get working on today's tag!! =D
~Cynthia
PS: Thanks so much for stopping by today! I've had such fun reading your comments!

1 comment:
love it, cynthia!
Post a Comment