Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa under the Mistletoe

Santa under the Mistletoe by HikerCynthia
Santa under the Mistletoe, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
One last Christmas card for the season.

I cut a piece of Graphic 45 Santa paper (love this stuff!) and added a little border of cardstock in a color that's almost a dead ringer for the G45 paper. That never happens! ;-)

I die cut the leaves, punched a few mistletoe berries, covered them in Glossy Accents, stamped the sentiment and Bob's your uncle--card's done! =D


Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (rust cardstock); Graphic 45 (Christmas Past Collection--Christmas Wishes)
Stamp: KaiserCraft (Christmas set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap)
ETC: Sizzix/Stampin Up (Sizzlets Little Leaves); Fiskars (border punch); Ranger (Glossy Accents)


Tomorrow I will head out to finish some last minute errands and then I'll spend the rest of the day wrapping stuff!! I think I'll make hot cocoa and listen to Christmas music while I wrap. :-) Do you have your preparations done??


~Cynthia

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very cute, cynthia! i just have wrapping to do, too:) i always play xmas songs, but i think i'll make some hot chocolate this year!-tfs!

Carolyn Dube said...

Really like how you used the punched the border - it creates a fantastic edge there! No, my preparations arent' done and I'm getting nervous it won't all get done - perhaps some will be New Year's gifts...

Bonnie said...

I love this paper and the scallops too! Great idea for mistletoe. I hope I can remember that. I have finally sent off all my Christmas cards, I hope. My shopping is done, I think. I really need to start wrapping and see. I love to listen to Christmas music or an audiobook while I wrap.