Here's another card I made based on KingstonMama's card.
It's the same recipe as yesterday's card with different colors. I really love working with kraft paper so I used that as the card base. Then I die cut the labels and stamped the script background on the smaller label. I distressed the edges a bit with the same color ink that I used for the script stamp.
The branch stamp is the same one I used yesterday. That Inkadinkado Tree set is really cute and very useful!
I added the green leaf and the sentiment at the bottom.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (green and ivory cardstock)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Tree set and #8347 script stamp); KaiserCraft (Get Well set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint)
ETC: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels Nine); Glue Glider Pro
Merry Christmas, everyone!! I so appreciate your visits and comments! And if you're taking the week off...Happy New Year too! (And Happy Boxing Day!!)
~Cynthia
It's the same recipe as yesterday's card with different colors. I really love working with kraft paper so I used that as the card base. Then I die cut the labels and stamped the script background on the smaller label. I distressed the edges a bit with the same color ink that I used for the script stamp.
The branch stamp is the same one I used yesterday. That Inkadinkado Tree set is really cute and very useful!
I added the green leaf and the sentiment at the bottom.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (green and ivory cardstock)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Tree set and #8347 script stamp); KaiserCraft (Get Well set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint)
ETC: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels Nine); Glue Glider Pro
Merry Christmas, everyone!! I so appreciate your visits and comments! And if you're taking the week off...Happy New Year too! (And Happy Boxing Day!!)
~Cynthia

2 comments:
love it, cynthia!
I love the lone little leaf. So perfect with that sentiment!
Post a Comment