Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dec Daily, Day 21

Dec Daily, Day 21 by HikerCynthia
Dec Daily, Day 21, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
OK, so, apologies for the horrid photo. We're in the midst of a 5-day rain and no amount of lighting made this December Daily page look good. *sigh*

Today was another exciting day. (Ha ha.) I did manage to hit up the seven different places on my errand list, so that was good. The funny thing was that the gas station was the busiest place of all my stops! I'm not sure where everyone is, but it's not out shopping! Maybe the rain kept them home.

I added a sample of my wrapping paper (the blue with the dove) and my Mom's--who has so far managed to wrap everything herself, with just her left arm mobile. (She's right-handed and still in a big sling.)

Have you stopped over at Ali Edward's blog to check out her Dec Daily pages? She has the cutest photo of her kids, leaning over Ali's big stand mixer, making cookies. One of my Mom's friends brought over those Ritz cracker/peanut butter/dipped in melted chocolate cookie things and I ate some.

I did not take a picture.

I can't compete with Ali's kids' Major Cute Factor.



~Cynthia ;-)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is an adorable picture. I wouldn't have stopped to take a picture of the Ritz delights either. I would have been way too busy eating them!

Carolyn Dube said...

You've been busy- doing the December daily is a real commitment - especially if you deck it out the way you have! I need to pop over to see Ali's stuff- she is amazing! Thanks for reminding me!

farmhouse-story said...

great pages, cynthia! keep them coming:) i love the my minds eye santa and plaid papers!