I've so missed making cards! There are NO June birthdays around here and only TWO in July!
Oh sure, I guess I could be making Christmas cards, but it's been in the 90s this week and that does NOT put me in the mood for Christmas anything!! =D
The July birthdays belong to my sister and her husband--so I just sent them one card for the both! (Heh, heh. Is that cheating??)
I used a Memory Box die cut for this card. I die cut HAPPY from white cardstock, saving the piece to adhere to the front of the card. Then I die cut the word once more and glued both die cuts onto the original piece of cardstock.
I matted it on dark green Graphic 45 patterned paper, then adhered that to a white card blank.
Simple and easy and fun!
Also...photographer's error here...the paper really is white and the words/die cut are really, really straight. ;-)
Carry on paper crafting!!
~Cynthia
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Triple Happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that die! I'm sure they both loved it and don't mind sharing a bit!
Post a Comment