Monday, July 8, 2013

Row of Yellow

Row of Yellow by HikerCynthia
Row of Yellow, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

I've got another super minimalist page going on here today. This is actually the B side of the page I posted on Friday.

Or maybe this is the A side.

Not sure.

Either way, the papers in this line by KasierCraft are really cool and once again I didn't want to cover up the design. It's a line from 2012, I believe, called Base Coat.

So I went super simple with my layout.

One photo
One photo mat
One butterfly

The mat and the butterfly are from another KaiserCraft line called 75 Cents.

I didn't even bother to add a title. This page is in with the others from the same hike so it's pretty obvious where I was and what I was taking a photo of so I am OK with no title.

That's like breaking one of huge Rules of Scrapbooking, isn't it??

**Drops "Rebel Without a Cause" into the DVD player.**

**Cops New York City accent.**

Fuggedaboutit.


Peace out...

Cynthia ;-)

1 comment:

The Nonna said...

I love it! Perfect background for the simple, beautiful photo. It looks like I'm standing outside (sans deluge) so a title would need to look like graffiti, so it's perfect as is.

Oh, and so funny, I was watching 'Rebel' on TCM the same day I think. Gotta find my DVD! Scrap On, Blond!