Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flutter By

Flutter By by HikerCynthia
Flutter By, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's my Lesson Number Two in Mixed Media Scrapbook Pages.

Heh.

I think I did much better the second time around. I followed this tutorial on The Crafter's Workshop blog by Sanna Lippert. (She totally makes it look easy!!)

Pretty simple, fun and not at all time-consuming.

I used one sheet of white cardstock for the background and one piece of vellum layered under the photo.

I used Tim Holtz's Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage. Throw in a few stencils and a leaf stamp, along with some Distress Markers, and I got a pretty cool page! ;-)


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with an actual CARD! =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Another great page! I love the colors and the abstract design! It's interesting without taking away from the photo!

farmhouse-story said...

don't need patterned paper when you can make this! awesome!