Boy do I love to junk up a page!! =D
This one was more of an experiment in playing. I saw the layout idea here on the Scraptastic Club blog and had fun twisting the layout to fit my photo.
Sorry about the weird glare on the photo, but it's a stained glass window in a garden shed. This is the same educational garden that has all the beautiful coneflowers that I scrapped earlier.
I've had the background paper for a while and I wanted to use it--I actually won it in a blog giveaway. Yay! ;-)
The flower centers are this deep red so I pulled out some Jenni Bowlin snippets that matched that red and added a bit of Graphic 45 as a little "shelf" for the photo to sit on so it doesn't float around. ;-)
The bottom stripe is another piece of a Doodlebug Design paper that I cut up.
I added bits of Simple Stories journal blocks--for both the piece I journaled on and the cork circle on the right side.
A few embellishments and some letters and I was done!
Happy Wednesday to ya!! Come back again soon! =D
~Cynthia
This one was more of an experiment in playing. I saw the layout idea here on the Scraptastic Club blog and had fun twisting the layout to fit my photo.
Sorry about the weird glare on the photo, but it's a stained glass window in a garden shed. This is the same educational garden that has all the beautiful coneflowers that I scrapped earlier.
I've had the background paper for a while and I wanted to use it--I actually won it in a blog giveaway. Yay! ;-)
The flower centers are this deep red so I pulled out some Jenni Bowlin snippets that matched that red and added a bit of Graphic 45 as a little "shelf" for the photo to sit on so it doesn't float around. ;-)
The bottom stripe is another piece of a Doodlebug Design paper that I cut up.
I added bits of Simple Stories journal blocks--for both the piece I journaled on and the cork circle on the right side.
A few embellishments and some letters and I was done!
Happy Wednesday to ya!! Come back again soon! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
you pick the greatest subjects for your pics! looks great!
This is such pretty paper! I love how you've accented the red centers of the flowers! What a fancy window for a garden shed!
Post a Comment