I was over at my neighbor's house the other day and he has some gorgeous Day and Tiger Lilies in bloom.
I took a few shots with my cell using Instagram.
I made a super simple page for them--using a layout I'm sure I scraplifted from somebody or other.
It's a simple "shelf" of paper that holds the photos from floating around.
I did get a bit carried away with the Mister Huey 'Shine' spray ink. There's a little snowman in the upper left corner.
I couldn't have done that if I had been TRYING to do that! ;-) Oh well. The snowman stays. =D
The paper is a B side of a WeR Memory Keepers' line called Country Living. All the other bits are leftover snippets from the same line.
Thanks for dropping by today!
~Cynthia
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Lilies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gosh Cynthia .. .. looking at your blog I feel like I have been away from blogland for a year!!! You have been super busy!!
Lots of gorgeous projects and photographs.
I "LOVE" the "find your voice" project. A fabulous finished binder.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Have a good day.
Love Jules xx
I love lilies, especially tiger lilies. The best thing about them is that you plant them and then leave them alone. I have some that were at our old house when we moved there over 30 yrs. ago. I dug some up when we moved and they stayed in pots for 2+ years. We finally got them planted last year and they're blooming beautifully now! Beautiful!
Post a Comment