Friday, July 12, 2013

The Overflow

The Overflow by HikerCynthia
The Overflow, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

This page is based loosely on a layout from Shimelle Laine. I just added a few bits and pieces of my own and called it a day.

I also used up snippets of paper from several sources too. Yay!!

The photos are from a series I took on July 4 at a local hiking trail. The water was flowing over a rock wall, down the path and into the river. I have NEVER seen that much water flow over the wall like that!

Good thing I'm a scrapbooker so I can document these things, eh? ;-)

The background paper is from WeR Memory Keepers, the green snippet is from...ah, er, um...BoBunny? Oh dear, I can't remember where the other dark red snippet is from. A Christmas line, I know that. Anyway, more snippets from Cosmo Cricket and some fun pea pod washi!


Have a wonderful weekend!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cool waterfall! It is good that you have all these interesting things scrapped! You should take your snippets over to Pixie's Creative Workshop.