Friday, July 5, 2013

Swinging

Swinging by HikerCynthia
Swinging, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I can't say that I have a personal scrapbook style.

I just scrap like I wanna. ;-)

Hence this ultra minimalist scrap page.

One 12x12 paper, one paper snippet cut to mat size, one shadow scalloped paper, a few letters, three tiny metallic dots and one black and white photo.

The end.

I loved the background paper so much that I didn't want to detract from it nor the photo....which, if you can't see it very well, is an old rope swing that hangs out over the river near my house.


Happy Friday! I hope you find time to be super scrappy this weekend!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That paper is fabulous, Cynthia! It looks textured! The white on white is very striking! I hope the rain has stopped long enough for you to get out. We had a lot of sun yesterday, praise God, then a quick, drenching shower before the sun popped out again. It's really humid though.

The Nonna said...

So. We're in sync - no personal style, just mood scrappers! Loving every.single.layout. Makes me wanna go scrap something - wish I had some killer outside inspirational shots... Maybe I'll take GiGi to the beach so she can shoot some Cynthia-inspired photos for me to scrap.

farmhouse-story said...

with that awesome bkgd paper, you don't need much more!