Friday, July 19, 2013

Clearwing Moth

Clearwing Moth by HikerCynthia
Clearwing Moth, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

A lovely Hummingbird Clearwing Moth has been visiting our Butterfly Bushes for some time now. He's a quick little thing! I haven't been able to catch a photo of him until just recently.

I guess he got used to me acting all paparazzi-ish around him! ;-)

This page is an homage to layers. And snippets. And anything else that might stick to a page.

And sewing.

SEWING!!

I got sew (haha!) excited about sewing on paper, I did a mini craft room re-do just so I could put my sewing machine where I could reach it quickly and easily.

YAY!!


Snippets are from American Crafts, WeR Memory Keepers and Cosmo Cricket.

I've got Simple Stories letter stickers and some naked chipboard Thickers too.

Oh, and Pop Dots.

LOTS of Pop Dots.


Happy Friday, you wonderful paper crafters! Have a lovely weekend!! =D


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I've never heard of a hummingbird moth. Maybe I've seen them and just thought they were hummingbirds! I've learned something today. Thanks teach! BTW, great layout and pictures and sewing!

Jules said...

Yay!!!!

Fabby stitching Cynthia! Love it!!

You will be as addicted to it as I am now that your machine is set up and in easy reach!

You have been posting lots of lovely layouts whilst I been sidetracked with my wedding work.

Great photographs too.

Hope all is good with you and that you have had a nice weekend.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

i love the layering and sewing on this one, cynthia! that little guy has a cute name:)