A few weeks ago over on the Glitz Design blog, Magda posted a super simple, yet really beautiful, scrap page.
Naturally, I scraplifted the heck out of it. ;-)
This shot is of a dragonfly, perched on a branch over my head. I got as close to him as possible and manged to get a few photos before he flew off.
I used a bit of my beloved Fern & Forest by Little Yellow Bicycle, a few wood veneer pieces, lots of mists, and a card from Simple Stories--which, in my humble opinion, was totally perfect for this page! =D
And the teeny strip at the top of the page was that teeny bit of paper you get on the bottom of a 12x12 sheet with the bar code on the back.
I hoard those things like a mad dog with a bone. ;-)
Happy Monday, y'all!! =D
~Cynthia
Naturally, I scraplifted the heck out of it. ;-)
This shot is of a dragonfly, perched on a branch over my head. I got as close to him as possible and manged to get a few photos before he flew off.
I used a bit of my beloved Fern & Forest by Little Yellow Bicycle, a few wood veneer pieces, lots of mists, and a card from Simple Stories--which, in my humble opinion, was totally perfect for this page! =D
And the teeny strip at the top of the page was that teeny bit of paper you get on the bottom of a 12x12 sheet with the bar code on the back.
I hoard those things like a mad dog with a bone. ;-)
Happy Monday, y'all!! =D
~Cynthia

3 comments:
What an awesome picture! You've captured those gossamer wings beautfully! And I love the spritzing and the saved strip from the bottom of the paper! Perfect saying for you my friend!
Hi Cynthia
Here at last!!!
You have been posting some brilliant layouts with fabulous backgrounds. This one is great!
I love how you have captured so many lovely creatures so perfectly.
Hope all is good at your end.
Have a good day.
Love Jules xx
Just adorable.
Regards diane
Post a Comment