Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Garden Moment

A Garden Moment by HikerCynthia
A Garden Moment, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's another layout by Mitchel Kraft that I scraplifted from the Lily Bee Design blog.

Also.

For the record.

I love to the bottom of my toes this line by Little Yellow Bicycle called Fern & Forest.

I know, I know...it's the boys' line. But it's got lovely pale mint greens and deep earthy browns and burnt sun oranges.

LOVE IT.

And I absolutely love the little forest gnome too!

AND I know I've done like 400 layouts with these papers.

Ahem. I may be just the teeny-tiniest bit obsessed. ;-)

At least it's paper and not crack cocaine, RIGHT???????

Anywho. This is one of the last shots from the local garden/hiking spot I took back on the fourth of July.

I just love the colors of the flowers so much--and the shadows too! =D

I layered a bunch of snippets from Fern & Forest, along with an old Crate Paper bit. Then I threw in a few embellishments, including a Chit Chat word sticker from Tim Holtz. I'm really starting to love using them randomly here and there!


Thank you so much for visiting today and for leaving such lovely comments!! YOU are wonderful!!! =D


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love that paper, the gnome and especially the picture of the beautiful flowers!