Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily Day 9

December Daily Day 9 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 9, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Day 9 of Ali Edwards' project December Daily found me...

*worshiping at our church in the morning

*heading to my sister's family's church for a Christmas program (It was kind of a family affair--my BIL directs and plays trumpet in the orchestra, my nephew plays trumpet in the orchestra, my sister plays flute and saxophone in the orchestra, and my youngest niece sings in the children's choir--under protest!)

*taking so many photos that I needed another two pages =D


The pics on the left are of my sister's church--inside and outside--and a on-the-fly shot of the downtown decorations.

The photo on the right side is an inadvertent bokeh shot of the town's Main Street decorations. Darn cool, even if I wasn't trying for that effect!! =D

On the backside of the bokeh photo are shots from our travels down the highway to my sister's town. I'll spare you the boring photos! ;-)



Thanks SO much for dropping by today! Stay crafty!!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yay!!!

I am back up to date (for a little while LOL!!).

Lots of lovely photographs today .. .. and I love the effect you have used for the Christmas lights!

Your Sister and her family sound very musical!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx