Christmas Eve!! How did we get HERE already?? =D
Interesting stories for Day 24...which finds me...
*braving a last-minute grocery store run (Where I find another shopper's list wadded up in the grocery cart. I totally couldn't help myself--I grabbed it as I put the cart in the cart corral thing. The last few items on her list were: "tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, fresh parsley, gloves (bathroom), fresh jalapeno (2)." OH MY GOSH, this woman's making SALSA. FROM SCRATCH. I want to go to her house for Christmas!!!! LOL!!)
*taking funky heart-shaped light photos of my tree (So much fun playing with a digital camera!!)
*watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on TV (This is the very first time I've ever seen it. Yeah, I totally cried at the end.)
*writing down the absolute best quote from the movie...at least for me! ("You know what the three most exciting sounds in the world are? Anchor chains, plane motors and train whistles." ~George Bailey)
*dealing with the rain (We had to move our neighborhood luminary event to New Year's Eve. Kinda bummed about that. It's so pretty driving through the 'hood seeing all the roads lit up in the darkness. Ah well. We totally needed the rain!)
Merry Christmas to all of you!! Thank you all again for visiting, checking out my Dec Daily pages, and leaving sweet comments!! And thanks too for letting me reciprocate the visits. I have so enjoyed seeing your beautiful creations!
~Cynthia
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
December Daily Day 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great album, I've always enjoyed looking at your pages!
Merry Christmas
Julie
I watched A Wonderful Life from start to finish too. I think it's the first time I've seen it all at one time! I hope your luminary event will be a go!
Post a Comment