It's December first and you know what that means!! TIM TAG TIME!!! Woot woot!!
AND as if that weren't enough, Tim gave us TWO tags! He skipped January and is now "paying" us back! Awesome!!! =D
Check out Tim's blog for the low-down and technique goodness.
I'm super happy with the left one--those Metallic Distress Stains rock my world!!
The one on the right....meh. It has its good things (that background is so cool and the poinsettia came out awesome) and its bad things ( I don't have ANY charms, dang it!!) I ended up using jingle bells.....maybe after I think about it for a while I'll MacGyver something up!!
Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my tags! I appreciate your visit!!
And Merry Christmas!!!! =D
~Cynthia
AND as if that weren't enough, Tim gave us TWO tags! He skipped January and is now "paying" us back! Awesome!!! =D
Check out Tim's blog for the low-down and technique goodness.
I'm super happy with the left one--those Metallic Distress Stains rock my world!!
The one on the right....meh. It has its good things (that background is so cool and the poinsettia came out awesome) and its bad things ( I don't have ANY charms, dang it!!) I ended up using jingle bells.....maybe after I think about it for a while I'll MacGyver something up!!
Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my tags! I appreciate your visit!!
And Merry Christmas!!!! =D
~Cynthia

9 comments:
I think you did a great job! The poinsettia is especially nice, seriously!
Those tags are looking good! I've not even been able to think about doing mine as stepson & granddaughter are visit this w/e, he lives in California & she is outside London so we don't see much of each other!
She likes the tags that Tim has made & I have promised to email my version to her (age 10)
Sally
Your tags are gorgeous! I love the poinsettia and tree.
gorgeous tags
Hi Cynthia
Two gorgeous tags!!
Those metallic distress stains looks fantastic.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
That first tag is fantastic! I love the background! I like the jingle bells on the second one. Both are much too pretty to put on a package. They should be the package!
Just hopped over from Tim Holtz blog -- I love your take on the tags. They are beautiful!
Your tags look lovely!!
Great job getting two tags finished at this time of year. Love the tree one - I didn't have the metallic stains and from the look of you background - I may need to add it to my Christmas list!!
Post a Comment