Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily Day 30

December Daily Day 30 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 30, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

A quiet Sunday for December 30.

Day 30 finds me...

*going to worship

*eating ice cream


Yep. That was all we did on Sunday. Sometimes that's a good thing! =D

Only one more day to go!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I've so enjoyed catching up on your last few days! I love how you make little hidey places for your journaling! Hope you are having a nice New Year's Eve. I'll be waiting to read all about it tomorrow. It's hard to believe that we're ready to start another year! Hope it's a great one for you.

Carolyn Dube said...

That was one part I loved about church as a kid was the treat afterward ( like getting ice cream!) Glad you had a peaceful day - those are really important esp. this time of year! Happy New Year!