Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Daily Day 10

December Daily Day 10 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 10, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Still keeping up with Ali Edwards' December Daily!

Day 10 finds me...

*face-to-face with the Creepy Santa, who appeared at my bedroom door, blocking my exit (In our house he's kind of like the Elf on the Shelf, only creepier!)

*doing laundry (This is how Monday rolls around here.)

*s'mores for dessert after dinner ;-)


That odd little white rectangle is my journaling card. The lighting was bad this morning--we haven't seen the sun in 3 days! :O

And I sprinkled more of those tiny silver stars around--the ones I found while hiking this past week.

The "chores" word is actually silver Thickers letters. It's very festive in real life! ;-)



Thanks for visiting today!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Jules said...

Mmmmm.... he is a bit of a creepy Santa isn't hee LOL!!!

Monday always seems a day for chores as though we want to start another week afresh.

Another day in the life of Cynthia beautifully logged.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

I've just been playing catch up, Cynthia! You are amazing journaling each day this month. The days are a bit of a blur for me. LOL, I don't know if I'm coming or going these days! I've enjoyed catching up on your doings.