Sundays are always a bit quiet around here. Worship in the morning, naps in the afternoon. So I didn't have much to photograph. ;-)
Day 23 finds me....
*worshiping at church
*lighting the Advent wreath at home
*watching an all-day marathon of "Star Trek" movies on tv
I think it's just a bit funny how the letters on the top of the page came out. Totally should have moved those over, but I am LOVING how the hook of the letter T holds up the flame from the candle. *snicker* Goofy, but I laughed when I realized it was going to work out that way! =D
Happy Christmas Eve to you! Looks like our weather is not going to cooperate with the calendar. :-( Rain, rain and more rain for us. Good for staying inside, drinking hot cocoa, and celebrating the TRUE reason for the season!
Christmas blessings to you!
~Cynthia
Monday, December 24, 2012
December Daily Day 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment