Still chugging along with Ali Edwards' project December Daily.
Day 18 finds me...
*not feeling well
*drinking lots of water
*not getting any photos during the day
*feeling better in the evening
*goofing off with my camera outside
*loving Solstice gum
Cindy over at Serious Play used a super clever idea on her Dec Daily page--adhere a photo over a piece of cardstock folded to resemble a card. Then she journaled inside the card. Perfect, no?? Doesn't take up any more space than the photo itself and you can write personal, secret stuff in it.
I totally smacked myself in the head on that one. Like...why did I not ever think to do that before?? It's so simple, it's ingenious!! =D
So that's what the Dasani water label is on. The journaling inside is about feeling crappy that morning. Not really what I wanted to slap all over the page, but that's how my day went and I wanted to document that.
Also, yes, I know LIGHTZ is spelled incorrectly, but I ran out of the letter S and I really REALLY wanted to use my silver shiny Thickers letters.
Plus, who does NOT have a plethora of Z letter stickers, am I right?? =D
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Cynthia
Day 18 finds me...
*not feeling well
*drinking lots of water
*not getting any photos during the day
*feeling better in the evening
*goofing off with my camera outside
*loving Solstice gum
Cindy over at Serious Play used a super clever idea on her Dec Daily page--adhere a photo over a piece of cardstock folded to resemble a card. Then she journaled inside the card. Perfect, no?? Doesn't take up any more space than the photo itself and you can write personal, secret stuff in it.
I totally smacked myself in the head on that one. Like...why did I not ever think to do that before?? It's so simple, it's ingenious!! =D
So that's what the Dasani water label is on. The journaling inside is about feeling crappy that morning. Not really what I wanted to slap all over the page, but that's how my day went and I wanted to document that.
Also, yes, I know LIGHTZ is spelled incorrectly, but I ran out of the letter S and I really REALLY wanted to use my silver shiny Thickers letters.
Plus, who does NOT have a plethora of Z letter stickers, am I right?? =D
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Hi Cynthia
Great photographs .. .. I really hope you start to feel much better soon.
It's weird how we see ideas and wonder why on earth we didn't think of them for ourselves.
That is always happening to me!! LOL!!!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment