Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Daily Day 17

December Daily Day 17 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 17, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

In my defense, I'm not feeling so hot this morning, thus everything--and I do mean EVERYTHING--on this page is slightly crooked!! How do these things happen??? It looks straight when I adhere it!! =D LOL!

Anywho. I saw another Dec Daily page over on Ali Edwards' site that listed Seasonal Favorites.

So cool.

And since Monday is laundry day, and I'm tired of taking photos of the dryer in action, I went with the Seasonal Favorites theme!

Yay for inspiration!!


So Day 17 finds me...

*eating the last of the Claxton's Fruit Cake (Make all the jokes you want to about Fruit Cake. I love the stuff. I crave Claxton's in July and cannot WAIT for December!!)

*appreciating friends who drop off edible gifts like cashews!

*Christmas handsoaps (I'm loving Warm Apple Cider and Divine Vanilla Cookie right now!)

*currents (Every month on the 7th, 17th, and 27th, I write up a list of "around here" type stuff)

*working out (Excuse the fat calves there. I'm working on it. Get it?? Working out...working on it?? Haha?)

*enjoying catching up with friends via Christmas cards



And that's Day 17. I hope yours was way more exciting than mine! And also less crooked.....


~Cynthia ;-)

4 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I love your page of seasonal favorites. My grandparent's were always big lovers of fruitcake. I remember they always had it around the holidays. I need to try it again, as I don't remember loving it, but I do not remember completely disliking it either. :)

farmhouse-story said...

feel better soon, cynthia--no fun being sick at xmas:( your page looks very festive:) hope your xmas is wonderful!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

2 pages for me to catch up on.

I love the fact that you say you aren't feeling so hot on this day and yet you still get on that treadmill!! I am well impressed.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

My things get glued on crooked even when I feel good. Matter of fact everything looks good to me. Good job on the workout! I'm impressed!